Front-end developer for sensor data SAAS platform in Angular
Munisense is an end-to-end service provider for a variety of sensor networks. For our customers we have built an online visualisation, actuation and reporting platform. Munisense is not a new kid on the block when it comes to IoT, in fact we celebrated our 10th anniversary last year. Our office is in Leiden but we will also consider remote developers.
We are currently migrating to a fresher techstack and are looking for a talented frontender to help us with this transition. There is a strong focus on quality and learning. You will be working in a growing, agile team with other motivated front-end and backend engineers.
Our techstack consists of:
- Angular (Typescript) / SCSS / Bootstrap
- Graphing with Highcharts
- Unit testing with Karma
- REST web service backend (PHP/JSON)
We seek an eager and communicative engineer to help our team and product forward.
- Experience with building a decently sized application in Angular
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English
- Ability to partner effectively with product owners and other developers to design and implement meeting the spirit of requirements
- Technically curious to keep present on advances in technology
- Write code (product and test) to deliver against project timescales, quality and requirements
- Define test scenarios and test cases to ensure quality of the teams deliverables
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers
What’s in it for you?
- Make a real difference in the fast growing market that is urban monitoring and IoT
- Be part of a group of driven engineers with a focus on quality
- Opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Competitive salary with flexible working conditions
- Possibility to grow in a mentoring or leadership role
If you are interested please drop us an e-mail on joost.pastoor at munisense.com
No (recruitment) agencies please.
Munisense ontwikkelt, levert en beheert innovatieve meetoplossingen voor het bedrijfsleven en overheden. Smart city oplossingen die belanghebbenden direct online inzicht geven in geluid, waterkwaliteit, waterniveaus en luchtkwaliteit. De informatie is op elk gewenst moment online beschikbaar voor visualisatie, analyse of periodieke rapportages. Zo kunnen verantwoordelijken en beleidsmakers real time meten; op afstand, betrouwbaar en slimmer.